Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com
funny gifsPerkuat dirimu dengan ikhtiar dan amal Teguhlah dalam sikap tak mementingkan dunia Namun jangan jadikan pengetahuan rohani sebagai tujuan Renungi dalam-dalam dirimu agar niatmu terkabul Kau adalah pancaran kebenaran ilahi Jalan terbaik ialah tidak mamandang selain Dia.

Thursday 15 December 2011

The street artists


This is the story of the past, but it deserves to be shared, not because of important or necessary, but because of something that maybe it could happen anytime and anywhere. Because of something that may always worry about as that is not possible, then it is since I experienced that the impossible can become possible, since then I've always been optimistic that in any event encounter nothing is impossible, if the something is taken seriously, elaborated and disungguhi . The story is nearly impossible it is as follows.

When I was in college. Children boarding. Mini Metro ride to the campus, sometimes paid, sometimes not, depending on the sustenance and good intentions. If no money is usually my hair look more tidy, since there is a new mini Gatsby bought. But if gondrongku allowed to decompose, it means I'm being shunned sustenance. Gatsby mini drying room and saw the water to basuhkan I hate myself too. Haha ... enough already. I'm ashamed to open up this old story. Do not open his own disgrace, may occasionally are my principles first.

Well, one day on the Metro Mini majors Kali Deres - Monday, crowded with passengers, I squeezed until almost fell. I pushed the long hair who suddenly entered. Damn street artists, umpatku. But apparently he was discouraged to see my face a far more sinister than he looks. (Understandably on sustenance again when it's far away) "Sorry" just a word that is out of his mouth. I nod. Spooky fellow, poor and confused fighting are prohibited. That's my principles of the latter. Haha ...

In situations that are not allowed to sing let alone to recite, the street artists still show its teeth. Of course, stomach problems that forced him to dare, even if the situation is not possible. Some of the poems he had read, he sang a few songs already, but he also has not stopped. Did he just sing and recite without mengedar empty pockets to fill seperak two silvers from passengers? I asked myself.

Finally he stopped too, then down and disappeared among the dense urban vehicle. Five years in Jakarta, I saw the first new street artists do not ask for voice services. This is interesting. Regardless of the situation of the Mini Metro that does not allow for that, but at least some people are just next to it, including me, she always offered an empty bag. Who among us knows of some kind, but me. Haha, yes ... I can not give serecehpun because when it's loose change was necessary and important as the economic lives of the children boarding like me. I think God does not record this as a sin. Anyway ... I was short. If I have two loose change when it is not impossible I'll give him one. This is the third my principles, do not push yourself to do good before being kind to yourself.

On Monday the terminal, passengers began to fall one by one. As a young child I let women, fathers and children off first. This is the fourth my principles, respect for women. Once everything is down, now turn. But I also have not moved, my eyes fell on a roll of paper lying on the side of my right leg. Curiosity, curiosity forced me to pick it up then take it away, after looking left and right like a thief. Under a somewhat shady book stalls, I tried to unroll the paper. It turns out the sheets that are owned by the street artists. There are some poems and songs poems complete with references, whom the author and poet.

Read the note I felt very guilty. Because it is the largest property owned by a street artist. But how do I restore it. Jakarta is so broad and dense. On either side, the artist may have been looking for it, and I do the same. One time we would meet again, and I promise to return it. Anyway I'm not a thief, I'll return it. This is the fifth my principles, do not take the property of others, because in addition to God's will is recorded as a sin, will also beaten the masses. I do not want to go to hell after beaten a lot of fist and kick.

Among the poems and the poems record street artists, there are poems that inspired me sekuplet, namely a line of Gibran Kahlil Gibran said "Look at me, a word whose meaning is vague and confusing; sometimes meaningless; sometimes means a lot of things". Sekuplet poem written by the street artist in blue ink. At the time, at the Metro Mini, he never had time to read the poem. Is this a sign that I will read it, because we are similar, equally long and equally dirty, equally miserable. Candaku own. It's my principles of the sixth, when I meet with people who like good character, nature and the face and appearance, not one to be ridiculed, because no one dipersalah-marahkan.

Arriving on campus, I tried to thrust a library card to borrow books Gibran. In between these two books there and read a poem I found sekuplet street artist was quoted in the article entitled Gibran Birth Day, Martin L. Wolf (ed) Treasury of Kahlil Gibran (Minutes of Voting) Tarawang Press, London 2002, p.. 90. Hmmm ....'ve Since then my interest in poetry and poems published Gibran like back after so long deserted. For the first time I was introduced to Gibran in secondary schools in and through 'The Prophet'. Ever since then I no longer meet with Gibran, until it drove me in the street artists and through sekuplet poem.

I then thought why not I write a thesis about Gibran Kahlil Gibran? Who knows the magic will be created if I went back to her Gibran. Miracles were one of them, was that I could graduate from college with a satisfactory value, after so long in limbo as uncertain. Kucoretkan two themes on when, after crushing Gibran books that I get from where somehow, the first is about the philosophy of beauty, tried to answer the philosophical substance of poetry and rhyme and Gibran. The second is about what, who and how Gibran view God. Because I was a student of theology, and my campus, STF Driyarkara requires it, then the second theme is selected.

Apparently, not suspected disejutui also by the supervisor, Dr. Al Andang Binawan, SJ. Under the heading "Gibran Kahlil Gibran on 'Jesus the Son of Man, picture and Involved Personal God' thesis is so also in four months. And before the examiner, Dr.. Al Andang, SJ and Dr.. Sunarko, OFM I answered so easily. Dr. Sunarko, OFM, jokingly ask before they give an answer what I pass or not, 'Are you sure you graduated? "I replied' Very confident priest". "Yes you graduate, skripsimu A" continued Dr. Al Andang, SJ.

Amazing ... unbelievable. Something that is not initially may eventually become possible. Street artist in his own way, has opened the scope for independence to me. But I still owe him, because until now I did not see him again. Perjumpaanku in Metro Mini on when it is first and last encounter. Next we meet in dreams. But the one who made sure that nothing is impossible, again, if taken seriously, and disungguhi occupied. This is the seventh and most important my principles. That everything is possible if you believe that that's probably good. Both for themselves and others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


M@M@h YUniawati....... Powered by Blogger.
  1. Menyesali sedalam-dalamnya tindakan dimasa lalu yang keliru, yang tidak bermanfaat dan tidak baik, dan mengembalikan harta orang yang telah diambil secara aniaya. Jika tidak bias mengembalikannya maka mintalah kerelaan dari sang empunya agar menjadi halal (analasa anebataken lampah kang karuhun, kang tanpa gawe, kang tanpa yukti, lawan arep angulihaken artaning wong kinaniaya. Yen tan kawasa angulihaken palampahana halal rewanging asawala, mangkadi i kang linaran atine abcik yang pasunga halal).
Design Downloaded from Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates