Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com
funny gifsPerkuat dirimu dengan ikhtiar dan amal Teguhlah dalam sikap tak mementingkan dunia Namun jangan jadikan pengetahuan rohani sebagai tujuan Renungi dalam-dalam dirimu agar niatmu terkabul Kau adalah pancaran kebenaran ilahi Jalan terbaik ialah tidak mamandang selain Dia.

Thursday 15 December 2011

other street bums

From the words I said that sounded

Perhaps the meaning of the noise

From the presence of visible views

Maybe one thing that is not in want

Although not in hope but I still try to survive

Maybe you are bored, maybe my disgusting

But here's the situation .. a view of life



Buried in shame

I chant the song ...

Expect sympathy

Feeling sweet for me ...

How about you ..

Not half of what you have that I'm

Simple piece of it that I received

I did not force the tuk give you all

Few of you are very mean

Very clear to me .... country would nevertheless



My clothes dirty ... dirty ... but not because of my dust

From them who borrowed my clothes ...

The title of honor ...

Not hesitate to force their

Slung spooky face .. So your fear .., that's not my ...

Why do not you wash my clothes ..., do not you give me detergentpun want ..

Save in your closet ... there awake my shirt



What about the title of honor .... My name is ...

She's fragrant because of you ...

Cheap perfume I will not ..

Perhaps the word ... or view eyelid

As if normal .. but bring meaning

Could be ... if my existence is humiliated

Just as the sight of one eye

I hope it is because the dust is not from your heart ...

Could dust from entering the eye from all of you



A little from me might be helpful ...

Of the songs you merduku teralun

From my knowledge channeling for you

In eramu election ... maybe I can help

Of those who get bored with me ...

Of them choose you ...

From the campaign ... do not feel for you ... do not get out rupiahmu

Probably from my song buried in the violence, oppression menenggelam

No hope for me, just a concern for



Ah .... I realize now I was lying

Let me get up from my dream

Please do not sink into fantasy

Only kemustakhilan

I have nothing in mind

Attention as a display piece only

I,,, mirror my country

Adaku ... because my country

Now where I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


M@M@h YUniawati....... Powered by Blogger.
  1. Menyesali sedalam-dalamnya tindakan dimasa lalu yang keliru, yang tidak bermanfaat dan tidak baik, dan mengembalikan harta orang yang telah diambil secara aniaya. Jika tidak bias mengembalikannya maka mintalah kerelaan dari sang empunya agar menjadi halal (analasa anebataken lampah kang karuhun, kang tanpa gawe, kang tanpa yukti, lawan arep angulihaken artaning wong kinaniaya. Yen tan kawasa angulihaken palampahana halal rewanging asawala, mangkadi i kang linaran atine abcik yang pasunga halal).
Design Downloaded from Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates